LinuxChix-India -- was-- Re: [Indianlc] hello people!

Jhinuk Cchowdhury jhinuk.cchowdhury at _RETmkCRlM12JJx_RSoMqY44yc-ySgCAiztceQucdaQDawoyt_6Au3Ue4TwZidvSMA8swXokamqGg_JxAMlE_MfVqQ.yahoo.invalid
Thu Dec 15 12:09:39 UTC 2005

"Well without digressing from the issue at hand or getting into a flame
war, I would certainly like to see the TOI allocate more space for
articles/write-ups for Linux ... So if we have  journalists here
..that is half the battle won :-)"

Vidya am afraid no, it's still a long way to go. One newspapers do not have
much space, second, since TOI's readers aren't really aware of what FOSS is,
the paper is quite reluctant to take up the issue...plus of course (like any
commercial org), they see what value are they (TOI) getting in terms of ads
and revenue

--
"You see things and ask why, I dream of things as never before and ask why
not" :)