[Courses] [C programming study group] Week 1

Camilla camillamon at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 20:42:35 UTC 2014

Not a course per se, but a study group of chixxors learning C together

*Suggested study group materials:*
The C Programming Language by Kernighan & Ritchie
The Standard C Library by PJ Plauger
Deep C Secrets by Peter van der Linden
Understanding and Using C Pointers by Richard Reese
Pointers on C by Kenneth Reek

Not all of these are easily accessible to everyone, so I will try to get my
hands on these and post exercises on Piazza [sign-up instructions
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/13vqtr5phLEl0mpBIbwu7zeuoDon9dQjW905uM3ysO94/edit?usp=sharing>]
(and on the mailing list if people want to participate and don't want to
use Piazza).
K&R is available online.

There is a Github group https://github.com/LinuxChix-courses for this study
group for those who want to push solutions to exercises. Contact me with
your Github username for write access to the group.

Kind regards,
Camilla