[Courses] Re : [Newchix] new course: Absolute Beginning C Programming

Diana Ionescu dianabesliu at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 16:01:23 UTC 2012

+1
and thanks!

De : Carla Schroder <carla at bratgrrl.com>

À : newchix at linuxchix.org; courses at linuxchix.org
Envoyé le : Dimanche 29 janvier 2012 21h49
Objet : Re: [Courses] [Newchix] new course: Absolute Beginning C Programming

Just sign up for the Courses mailing list at
http://mailman.linuxchix.org/mailman/listinfo/courses

I'll use a consistent subject line so you can filter if necessary. There aren't
any other courses running now so you won't be receiving messages for multiple
courses.

Carla