[Courses] [Newchix] new course: Absolute Beginning C Programming

Emanuil Tolev emanuil.tolev at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 22:21:22 UTC 2012

Hello!

Just wanted to let you know that I'll try to follow along as well,
although from the FOSDEM conference in Brussels :). I did C and C++
"voluntarily" (not enough credits to fit the subjects in the
degree...) last year and I find these languages an absolute must, even
if not as "flashy" as newer ones.

Thank you for the idea and the initiative!

Greetings,
Emanuil