[Courses] [Postgresql] More notes on Moodle.

maria rahman-alsema mariarahmanals at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 23:16:17 UTC 2007

The main problem now, is that I can't post in the forum. For instance
the page with your two posts "Welcome/Updated outline":

http://courses.linuxchix.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=1

there is no where for me to reply. I tried all the buttons and even
simply tried to click below your items. Neither do I find any place to
make a new post.
It makes no difference if I approach the forum from the left column
("activities") or from below "weekly outline".
It gives me the feeling as if "posting by students" is not enabled yet
(just a wild guess).

Of course, the easy way would be to forget moodle and post in the
mailing list. But you had several good reasons for using moodle and I
must say that the moodle site is much more inviting and better
equipped, than the mailing list.

So far I'm enjoying the lessons a lot. I've installed pg in Ubuntu and
have some questions. High time to make this weeks assignment. The best
thing about following the course, is perhaps that I've started to read
and read and the Open Source/Free software community has become much
more familiar to me...who knows where that may lead to in the far
future (sorry for going off topic).

In other words: thanks a lot for the course and your time!

Maria

--
"Love for All, Hatred for None"

Please see: http://maria-n.Writing.Com/