[COURSES] BOOST YOUR DESIGN KNOWLEDGE -PHOTOSHOP, ILLUSTRATOR CRASH COURSES

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Thu May 10 15:41:07 UTC 2007

<list admin hat on>
The courses list is actually meant for courses being run online for
linuxchix by linuxchix members, such as Carla's Spineful Living
course.    Ads for other courses are off-topic for this list.

If you've got courses that might be of interest to chix in the
future, I recommend you post them to grrltalk, our more general
discussion list.  I'm not sure you'll get a hugely positive response,
as advertisements aren't exactly most people's favourite type of
email, but that would be the right place.

Thanks!