[COURSES] BOOST YOUR DESIGN KNOWLEDGE -PHOTOSHOP, ILLUSTRATOR CRASH COURSES

Marghet Hager marghet at antharia.com
Thu May 10 15:28:18 UTC 2007

Hello Linixchix-ers! Want a quick crash course to boost your design knowledge?

ANTHARIA | ANTHARIA UNIVERSITY is excited to be releasing our new site and with it the new class/workshop training schedule and pricing structure. We know offer annual subscriptions which allow you to take a great number of classes at a greatly discounted rate! We hope you find a class or two that you will enjoy and we will see you soon.

Please visit our website http://www.antharia.com/onevent/classes.php to browse our class schedule. Upcoming classes May 14-18th include crash courses in Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign. Our University is easily accessible by the DC/Maryland/Virginia public transit system and many classes are online and you can do them out of state and/or from the comfort of your own home or office.Please feel free to contact me by email at marghet at antharia.com or 240-296-3424.

Best,
Marghet Hager,
Training Coordinator
Antharia University | www.antharia.com
____________________
Adobe Illustrator Crash Course
Instructor: Jordan Dossett May 17, 2007 10:30 am - 4:00pm http://www.antharia.com/onevent/classes.php

Class Overview Adobe Illustrator is the industry standard for creating vector-based graphics. A powerful tool for both Print and Web designers, students in this crash course will take a hands-on approach to creating a series of real-world vector images. From a logo to illustration and Web design, students will learn how to utilize various tools to take control of paths and objects.
__________________
Adobe Photoshop Crash Course: Web
Instructor: Jordan Dossett May 18, 2007 10:30 am - 4:00pm http://www.antharia.com/onevent/classes.php

Class Overview Adobe Photoshop is one of the most powerful image manipulation and design tools on the market. Learning this complex program takes time and dedication and the Adobe Photoshop Crash Course: Web is the first step in learning this program with regard to how it is used in Web design. This hands-on crash course takes students through a series of 8 real-world Web related lessons and gives students a comprehensive look at this industry standard Web design program. __________________
CSS Crash Course May 16, 2007 10:30 am - 4:00pm http://www.antharia.com/onevent/classes.php

Class Overview Many of us have tried our hand at CSS. From using Dreamweaver to hand coding some basic font styles, we all get how easy CSS is… but do we really get how powerful CSS is? In this crash course, students will work through a series of real-world lessons creating an HTML newsletter in CSS. From basic typography to position and media types, this class will give students what they need to truly use the power of CSS.
__________________
Adobe InDesign Crash Course
Instructor: Jordan Dossett
May 21, 2007 10:30 am - 4:00 pm

http://www.antharia.com/onevent/classes.phpClass Overview Adobe InDesign has quickly become the industry standard in desktop publishing. In this crash course, students will work though a series of 6 real-world, hands-on lessons designing and producing a publication. Previous desktop publishing experience is welcome but NOT required. This class is geared towards students who are new to InDesign, desktop publishing in general, or making the conversion from legacy applications such as Quark Xpress and PageMaker.

Marghet Hager, Training Coordinator
marghet at antharia.com
studio: 240-296-3424
fax: 240-524-1356