[Courses] [CLASSES] MySQL, PHP, PHOTOSHOP

Marghet Hager marghet at antharia.com
Fri Apr 27 19:29:17 UTC 2007

ANTHARIA | ANTHARIA UNIVERSITY is excited to be releasing our new site and
with it the new class/workshop training schedule and pricing structure.
We hope you find a class or two that you will enjoy and we will see you
soon.

Please visit our website http://www.antharia.com/onevent/classes.php to
browse our class schedule.  Below are seven of our classes for the months
of April and May which include crash courses in PHP
and MySQL as well as Photoshop. Our University is easily accessible by the DC/Maryland/Virginia public transit area and many are online and you can do them from the comfort of your own home or office.

Please feel free to contact me by email at marghet at antharia.com or
240-296-3424.

Best,
 Marghet Hager, Training Coordinator
Antharia University | www.antharia.com
____________________
Intro To PHP
June 25, 2007 10:30 am - 4 pm
http://www.antharia.com/onevent/details.php?id=13

Class Overview

So you’ve heard about PHP and want to know how to get started with one of the fastest growing web programming languages. Introduction to PHP is a 4 hour class covering the basics of PHP. This hands-on class lets you try out what you learn, and gives you working code you can use on your own projects.
Intro to MySQL
June 26, 2007 10:30 am - 4 pm
http://www.antharia.com/onevent/details.php?id=14

Class Overview

So you've heard about database management and you're interested in learning more. Structured Query Language (SQL) is one of the most robust and widely used database tools available. We'll be learning the basics of how to use MySQL, an open source (read: free!) version of SQL, to create and manage databases. By the completion of this course, not only will you be able to use SQL, you'll understand how to use it efficiently and effectively. After all, what use is a database if you can't get it to give you the information you need?