[Courses] [Spineful Living- Basic Human Rights]

Maria McKinley maria at shadlen.org
Fri Apr 27 18:50:31 UTC 2007

If you need any further sparks to light under their butts, here is a big
one:

The study was done by http://www.fightcrime.org/, which looks like an
excellent resource, and is reported here:

http://edition.cnn.com/2003/EDUCATION/09/04/sprj.sch.bullying.prevention.ap/

"Nearly 60 percent of boys who researchers classified as bullies in
grades six though nine were convicted of at least one crime by the age
of 24; 40 percent of them had three or more convictions by 24, the
report said."

Another article about repercussions for both bullies and their victims:

http://www.nichd.nih.gov/news/releases/bullies.cfm

Good luck, and way to go!

cheers,
maria