[Courses] [Spineful Living, lesson 2: When Nice = Rude]

Kai MacTane kmactane at gothpunk.com
Wed Apr 11 17:31:26 UTC 2007

Carla Schroder wrote:

> ... and Broken Record is repeating what you
> want: "I want to speak to your supervisor right now." The trick is to not get
> sucked into futile arguments or distracted by anything that will derail you
> from what you want, and sticking to your guns until you get it.

I recall the guy who was trying to cancel his AOL account in that rather
widely-publicized incident a while back: "Cancel the account. *Cancel*
the *account*. CANCEL the ACCOUNT."

                                                 --Kai MacTane
"And you can swallow, or you can spit
  You can throw it up, or choke on it
  And you can dream, so dream out loud
  You know that your time is coming 'round"
                                                 --U2,
                                                  "Acrobat"