[Courses] dreams

Anne Sorsa amk.sorsa at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 06:31:36 UTC 2007

Hello Kristina!

I really hope that you can accomplish all your dreams :) As I told earlier
in this list my dreams are be directed in IT.

Few days ago my aims to achieve my dreams got a bit harder. Because at the
present I work only 2 -3 days in a week I got letter in my local employment
agency and they told me that they want me to get full time job at the
"local" slaughterhouse. "Local" means that I have to drive 200 km at the
day. Oh! I'm so HAPPY!! And I don't need to tell you what kind of work I
have to do there. All this fuss because I have look for a job 6 months. Then
I finally found that part time job, it was not good enough for them in the
agency.

It makes me wonder, why some bureaucratic idiot has a right to torment me
and makes my life difficult.

Well, I won't take it...I will fight back! This just makes me so angry!

Anne