[Courses] [Spineful Living, lesson 1: Dreams]

Listpig listpig at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 4 01:21:13 UTC 2007

On 4/3/07 19:53, "Katrina Owen" <binaryjane at gmail.com> wrote:

> It was the right thing
> to do, because it got me moving, and once moving, I could start
> maneuvering. Hard to maneuver when you are stuck.

Wow, I think this may be a really crucial, central statement....or some
variation of it.  Kind of "If you're stuck, do SOMETHING.  If it's not the
right thing, you can still work from there......but you can't accomplish
anything if you're staying stuck."

Especially if you can manage to stay open to the idea that your first path
*isn't* the be-all and end-all, and might only be a stop along the way, and
not the destination.....

--pig