[Courses] [Spineful Living, lesson 1: Dreams]

Kathryn Andersen kat_lists at katspace.homelinux.org
Tue Apr 3 21:41:05 UTC 2007

On Tue, Apr 03, 2007 at 10:19:08AM -0700, Carla Schroder wrote:
> 1.  an earnest desire for some type of achievement or distinction, as power,
> honor, fame, or wealth, and the willingness to strive for its attainment: Too
> much ambition caused him to be disliked by his colleagues.

Well, that *is* the kind of "ambition" I was talking about, and I don't
want any part of it.

What are my really, truly, heart's desires?
1) That my two best friends become Christians.  Nothing much I can do
about that except pray.
2) To write (fan fiction) stories that bring people closer to God, by
showing examples of love that isn't erotic, but brotherly and
self-sacrificing.  Stories with "good dreams", so to speak.  Stories of
redemption.
3) To create beauty, and elegant things-that-work (which includes
programs)

Kathryn Andersen