[Courses] [Spineful Living, lesson 1: Dreams]

Gretchen Dziengel gdziengel at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 14:26:38 UTC 2007

On 3/30/07, Carla Schroder <carla at bratgrrl.com> wrote:
> What do you want?

(Sorry for being late to the party, I had to give this some thought.)
Job:
1) I want a job where my decisions are respected and my input is
valued.  (Kinda have this now)
2) Eventually I want my own business, I'm not sure doing what.
3) I want to become more self disciplined so that I can handle making
myself do the things that suck about having a business.  (Right now if
I worked out of my house I would end up spending my day on the couch.)
4) I want to learn how to stand up for myself with problem people.
(Get a Spine!)
5) I want a job where I am always learning something, fresh challenges
every day.

Family
1) I want children.
2) I want to celebrate my 50th Anniversary with my husband.
3) I want to own a house that my children can come visit after they
leave and feel like there is no place like home.

This is obviously something I need so think about much more.  I have a
lot of short term goals, but when it comes to 'dreams' I don't get
very far.