[Courses][gimp] Lesson 10: Stitching Panoramic Images

Patricia Peck patpeck at znet.com
Sat May 7 15:10:58 EST 2005

Just checking in here with my experience with Lesson 10.  I did the
whole thing, step by step (with one exception, see below), and I was
surprised that it wasn't difficult.  I had put it off because first, I
didn't have a good panoramic subject, second, I didn't shoot what I did
have all that well, and third, it looked hard.  But it wasn't, only I
screwed up, so I don't have anything I want to post as yet.

Akkana clearly said to zoom in quite a bit for detail, but I sorta
skipped that part and worked with the normal 100% size.  Wrongo!  I got
it all done (only 3 images) and thought, gee, that was pretty easy and
it looks good, but then, just for the heck of it, I enlarged it, and it
didn't look so good any more.  So I'm going to do it again for the
practice before I post anything.

Just a word to the wise...  :-)
--

	...Pat