[Courses][gimp] Lesson 2: Lightening, Darkening, Sharpening

Kathryn Hogg kjh at flyballdogs.com
Mon Feb 7 04:55:08 EST 2005

My lesson #2 results are at

http://womensfooty.com/gimpclass/lesson2

I'm not as happy with the lightening/darkening part.  I haven't quite
figured out how to lighten the parts I want (people's faces) without doing
the same to the sky and grass.  I'll keep experimenting.

One thing I did notice is that if you use one of the selection tools, the
algorithms will then apply to just the selected area.

Also with gimp 2.2.3 there is a preview option in the "Unsharp Mask" tool.

--
Kathryn
http://womensfooty.com