[Courses][gimp] Lesson 2: Lightening, Darkening, Sharpening

Carolyn Bucholtz cabucholtz at yahoo.com.au
Sun Feb 6 10:17:56 EST 2005

Thank you, Akkana, for running this course.

> under the Colors menu, let's take advantage of a helpful feature
> in Gimp's menus: "tear-offs".  Call up the Colors menu (the first
> item will be something like "Color Balance") and notice that at
> the top of that menu, there's a dotted line: --------

A couple of days ago I compiled gimp 2.2.3 using all the latest
packages, gtk+, glib etc under mandrake 9.1 and I don't seem to have
the tear-off feature, there is no dotted line in the Colors menu. Is
this something that needs to be switched on? I couldn't see anything
in the Preferences menu,

Cheers,
Carolyn

http://au.movies.yahoo.com