[Courses][gimp] Lesson 2: Lightening, Darkening, Sharpening

Poppy Casper photopoppy at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 10:56:58 EST 2005

Woot!

I went out for a wander this afternoon, and came back with some great
pics that just needed a little bit of sharpening (very little
lightening/darkening, but I'm sure I've got some around to practice
that on)

The original pic (scaled down)
http://www.cyber-dyne.com/~sylph/Images/Scaled.JPG

The sharpened pic:
http://www.cyber-dyne.com/~sylph/Images/RedWing.JPG

*wanders off to do the awesome pictures dance*

--Poppy