[Courses] Hello everyone.

Sue Stones suzo at spin.net.au
Fri Feb 20 16:40:18 EST 2004

Sorry to disa[oint you Michael, but I believe that the C course is no-longer
running.

I sugest that you make use of the material that is still available for that
course and post any questins or comments on the programming list.  You might
find this an easier way to move at your own rate if you find you have
problems wiht hte syntax.

Do you have other programming experience?

Hope you are not too disapointed.
sue