[Courses] Hello everyone.

JesterDev jester.dev at comcast.net
Thu Feb 19 11:35:26 EST 2004

Hello,

	I'm not sure if there is a specific format for the subject for introductions
so sorry for any trouble. I'm new to the lists and just wanted to say "hi".
I'm not really all that new to linux, but I am rather new to c which is why I
joined the list. I've been putting off learning c for several years because
I'm just not that fond of the syntax. But recently I decided to go for it now
that I've got the programming bug again.

I look forward to getting to now everyone and learning more about linux and
hopfully c if/when the course starts again.

Michael