[Courses] [LaTeX] Course 3: Tables and Images

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Fri Jan 10 03:45:26 EST 2003

I just wanted to say publically that I *really* appreciate the LaTeX course
information that's been posted so far.

When the course started off it gave me just enough push to actually learn
some latex. (It's embarassing, really, that I didn't do it sooner, given
that I'm a mathematician and all.) That first lesson seemed so nice and easy
that I really had no excuse!

Since then, I've actually used it a fair bit, including the paper I'm
working on now.  I'm still learning and it's been a little frustrating
typesetting a paper when I keep having to look up commands, but ultimately I
think it's made setting this particular paper a whole lot easier.

So thanks, Isabelle, and keep up the great work!

 Terri