[Courses] Wake up Sonja

phiber2001 phiber2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 27 21:37:05 EST 2002

My intention had never been to hurt someone's feelings or to be demanding
in any certain ways. I know the functions, advantages and limitations of
virtual communities as I am also concerned about the help people are
getting from the LUGs every single minute.

There were many previous posts made to the group(s) where I could
contribute much. But I never cared to cause yes I started becoming
demanding and all that.

I'm really sorry if my posts have hurt anyone of you. Please note that it
will be rectified and linuxchix is a great place to hangout.

I'm sorry,
~p

ps. this thread ends here.