[Courses] Re: [Newchix] Learning to Program in C.

Sonja Krause-Harder skh at addcom.de
Tue Mar 19 12:53:45 EST 2002

On Thu, Feb 21, 2002 at 12:56:07PM -0800, Akkana wrote:

Akkana,

> I don't want to horn in on the C course, but I wonder if those of you
> who are taking the course might be interested in seeing how a program
> like this is developed?  I could do a series of postings where I explain
> how this program was written, and then if people are interested I could
> continue and add some of the features I've been considering, explaining
> what I'm doing as I go.

That would be great.

> Would this be interesting to anyone?  Please let me know.

I'm sorry that I answer only now, some weeks late. I'm definitely
interested, and I'm currently looking for real-world example code from
other people than myself to use, or refer people to, later in the
Basics class. If you still want to do this series, I'd be very glad
to see it here ;-)

greetings -

Sonja