[Courses] Well, shall we?

Tania M. Morell tmorell at myquadrant.net
Tue Jan 15 22:47:10 EST 2002

haha... nice alias, fish.. my second work computer is named fish.  my third
is sakana (fish in Japanese)  just renamed that one to ryba, though. (fish
in Czechoslovakian) I'm a fishkeeper with 3 tanks and one at work.

anyway, I also would go for either Deitel & Deitel (already have it) or
o'reilly book (I'm always happy to spring some cash to grow my o'rielly
collection.

=)

         T a n i a
www.myquadrant.net