[Courses] chapter nine: Running A Business- Business Plan and Focus

Carla Schroder carla at bratgrrl.com
Sat Aug 31 00:04:29 EST 2002

On Thursday 29 August 2002 07:06 pm, Sophie wrote:

> I'm a student, currently in my second year of my degree. Right now, my
> plans are mostly focusing on learning. I have alot of learning to do, and I
> enjoy it amazingly. I've been devouring books on various subjects
> whichprovide a background to the fields that I wish to move into.
>
> I belive I'm nearing the end of another chunk of life, meaning that I'm
> sorting out a few things and closing a couple of chapters before I move
> onto the next stage. Being only 21, these are somewhat personal, but my
> point is positive, in that for the first time in a while, I feel that I am
> well and truly ontop of things.

<snip>

> - sophie

Thanks for sharing, Sophie! You're pretty together for such a youngster.  ;-)
I suggest going ahead and putting some timescales in writing. You're not
committing to anything- it's just a good tool to help you focus and set
priorities. Keeps you from missing out on what you really want to do.

--
Carla Schroder, Bratgrrl Computing