[Courses] [Basics] [OT] Scribus (was Dear Participants...)

Beth Johnson linux.chick at verizon.net
Mon Apr 8 20:02:47 EST 2002

On Sun, 2002-04-07 at 17:46, Shuying wrote:

> I used "desktop publishing"/"publishing". ImPress and Gnome Publisher(from
> sourceforge.net) looks like potentially something you might want to look
> at besides scribus.

Unfortunately both of these projects are dead.  Anyone who has further
suggestions I'd be open to them, but off the list please or take it to
NewChix.

thanks,
Beth
--
Beth Johnson
Springfield, MA USA

This message was created and sent completely independent of Microsoft
products.
No electrons were harmed in the making of this message.