[Announce] Sydney LinuxChix meeting: Mon Jan 22, 2007

Mary Gardiner mary-linuxchix at puzzling.org
Tue Jan 2 05:09:33 UTC 2007

NOTE: This month's Sydney LinuxChix meeting has been moved to MONDAY
January 22, because of the Australia Day public holiday. Jan 22 is the
Monday immediately after the conclusion of linux.conf.au. Feel free to
pass this on to any women coming to Sydney for linux.conf.au

This month Taryn East will talk about Ruby on Rails: what it is and what
it can do.

This month's women's pre-SLUG meetup/Sydney LinuxChix meeting will be in
St Leonards:

 Time: 5:30-6:30pm

 Location: Olio, Shop 1, The Forum.
           The forum is the large courtyard/forum you enter when you
           leave the St Leonards train station.
	       See <http://www.olio.com.au/> for more information about the
           venue.

 Date: 22nd January 2007

 RSVP: wic.rsvp at cse.unsw.edu.au

Afterwards we will go to the SLUG meeting together. See
<http://www.slug.org.au/node/55> for more details about the SLUG
meeting.

Please visit <http://sydney.linuxchix.org/> for more information about
the Sydney LinuxChix chapter, including our meetings and mailing list.

-Mary