[Announce] Order now for Linuxchix Miniconf shirts @ LCA

Sara Falamaki falamaki at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 05:44:46 UTC 2007

Hi Everyone,

We will be selling both long and short sleeve t-shirts to attendees at
the Linuxchix Miniconf[1] in Sydney this month.

The final shirt designs, including the colours, sizes and styles of
the shirts can be found at:
<http://lca2007.linux.org.au/Miniconfs/Linuxchix/Shirts?action=show>.
There are separate men and women's designs.

If you would like a tshirt, you MUST pre-order by Jan 5 2007 (yes,
that's very close), so that we can purchase and print the shirts in
time for the conference.

Shirts cost $20 each.  Any profits will be given to a woman's
charity. You may pay using direct deposit or Paypal.  You will recieve
payment instructions upon ordering.

To order a shirt, send an email to: <miniconf-shirts at puzzling.org>
with the following information:

tshirt size: