[Announce] Possibility to be on TV: might be USA only, NOT actually geek related

LinuxChix Coordinator jenn at linuxchix.org
Sat Aug 21 01:34:38 EST 2004

For some reason, some TV show called 'Faking It' wants a 'shy, geeky
woman' interested in appearing on the show, and able to leave their job
and family for four weeks.

They also have some narrow and (to me) weirdly pointless criteria about
size, height and age: US? sizes 4 or 6, 5'9", 21-27.

Nor did they say what country they're in, and what country the applicant
must be in. The casting agent's email address includes 'usa.com', and
whoises to a California address, so I figure that US is a good bet. :)

If you're interested, let me know.

If anyone has a guess why the weird criteria, other than the somewhat
offensive obvious, I'd like to know. :)

Jenn V.
--
LinuxChix Coordinator <jenn at linuxchix.org>