[Announce] London gathering?

Michelle Murrain tech at murrain.net
Thu Aug 19 11:33:51 EST 2004

Hi All,

Sorry for the cross posting.

I'm going to be in London! Sept 11 to the 16th. I'll be there for these
events:

http://www.lasa.org.uk/crconference/
http://www.lasa.org.uk/it/penguin/

I'd love to hang out with some UK chix, if that would work out.

I think likely the best evening for a gathering would be Sunday, but I
think that if that wouldn't work, we can work out other evenings.

I can't make any suggestions about where, since this is my first trip to
  the UK outside of a stopover in Heathrow! I also don't quite know yet
where I'm staying. (Any suggestions on reasonable accomodations in the
Westminster or Kensington areas would be fabulous.)
--
.Michelle

--------------------------
Michelle Murrain
mmurrain at dbdes dot com
413-222-6350 ph
617-889-0929 ph
952-674-7253 fax <--- new
Page: pageme at murrain.net
AIM:pearlbear0 ICQ:129250575
Y!: michelle_murrain Jabber: pearlbear at transactim.net

"..it is for us, while we have this great gift of consciousness, to use
it properly, to understand what it means to live consciously, to live
fully with awareness, to know where we are coming from, where we are
going, and why we are here." -- Seyyed Hossein Nasr