[Announce]New Bay area chapter

Val Henson val at nmt.edu
Mon Mar 17 15:00:00 EST 2003

Jen Wu has set up a list for discussion related to the Bay area
anti-chapter[1] of LinuxChix. (The Bay area includes San Francisco,
San Jose, Oakland, and anyone else in northern California close enough
to come to our meetings.) We don't yet have a web page or regular
meeting times - come help us decide that stuff on our new mailing
list!

Subscribe to the Bay area anti-chapter list by sending a message to
anti-chapter-request at bayarea.linuxchix.org with the subject subscribe.

-VAL

[1] No one wanted to be responsible for a chapter, so we started
calling ourselves the anti-chapter and the name stuck.