[Announce]Sunday Portland Linuxchix meeting and agenda

Carla Schroder carla at bratgrrl.com
Thu Oct 10 13:49:53 EST 2002

You are cordially invited to the next Portland Linuxchix meeting, Sunday,
October 13 and Sunday, November 10, 2002, 3pm-5pm. Meetings are at the
Beaverton Public Library,
http://www.ci.beaverton.or.us/departments/library/. They have private meeting
rooms, thanks to Patricia Gaughen for making the reservations.

Agenda:

-website content and hosting
-O'Reilly UG support
-Girl scouts
-speakers
-activities
-how much participation, if any, will men have in our nice lil chapter

Come on down!

**** Please sign up for the official Portland Linuxchix mail list to stay
it's a low-volume list!

Thank you to Hanna Linder for setting up the mail list, and thank you to Sarah
Huffman for setting up & maintaining our chapter page,
http://www.linuxchix.org/content/chapters/portlandor.html ****
--
Carla Schroder