[Techtalk] Recommendations for Server Hosting

Michael Carson techtalk at mike-carson.com
Thu Sep 26 00:27:56 UTC 2019

Second (third?) the prgmr.com. Been with them for years and years with no
problems and good prices.

Digital ocean is also good - I've only had 'em since August, but I use it
for a *very* cheap vpn server, for when I don't want my traffic following
me home.

You might also consider if having the server at your home with dynamic DNS
would fit your needs. I also do that, for the things I do want at home, and
it's been reasonably reliable (not as reliable as prgrmr, but as good as my
home connection plus one time it failed to update after a change).

C.