[Techtalk] Basic Q, can't find answers elsewhere

mgmonza at iceland.freeshell.org mgmonza at iceland.freeshell.org
Thu Jun 29 21:24:57 UTC 2017

Thanks, Lisa.  The post did give me a temporary fix.  I have a switch
on the front of the T60 to physically turn off wireless, but didn't even
think of that until the post reminded me (doh!).

I'll keep searching for a more system wide solution, though.  Not having a
built-in Linux way to turn off processes at startup just seems
so, so... Windows.