[Techtalk] Phenology/Citizen Science nature logging frameworks?

Miriam English mim at miriam-english.org
Mon Nov 2 02:36:17 UTC 2015

Sounds like a great idea. I'd love to get my Mum using something like
that. I could get some mileage out of it too, though I don't actually
step outside very often. :)

Trish's suggestion of GrowStuff.org looks interesting, though it would
be nice to be able to note things like when the wallabies are around
more, when the black cockatoos come through, when the little moths swarm
(in their millions!) in the garden, as well as the flowering times for
various plants, weather conditions and so on.

I'll keep an eye on this thread.

	- Miriam