[Techtalk] Fw: [Chapters] LinuxChix chapter in Argentina

Carla Schroder carla at bratgrrl.com
Tue Mar 10 14:25:25 UTC 2015

Hey all,

Activity at LinuxChix has dropped off a way lot, and it appears many
volunteers have evaporated. I originally sent this to Volunteers
and Chapters, and got only two replies. So, we need to do one
of two things:

1. Line up some volunteers to take care of business, or
2. Shut down unused mailing lists and overhaul linuxchix.org (which is
running on a dangerously outdated version of Drupal) so that people
don't have false expectations.

Someone needs to answer this Chapters inquiry.

Thoughts?

Carla

Begin forwarded message: