[Techtalk] Detection of mouse-clicks and/or keypresses in Python

David Sumbler david at aeolia.co.uk
Wed Jun 10 09:26:28 UTC 2015

Sorry it has taken me until now to get back to the list.  This is the
first opportunity I have had since last week to look at the problem of
how to detect mouse-clicks.  Thanks to Akkana and others for the various
suggestions.  The simplest looks like the PyGame example noted by Miriam
(see below).

Thanks again to all.

David