[Techtalk] Best WP plugins

Chris Hardy ckhardy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 05:12:36 UTC 2015

you can use an sso provider like janrain for comment logins or you can configure wordpress to require comment moderation so you're vetting valid comments through (this can become laborious on a high traffic blog).
disqus has performance issues on high traffic websites so not sure I'd recommend that.  Personally I prefer the comment moderation approach rather than allowing accounts on a website.    Particularly on a feminist blog that might attract unwanted input.

hth