[Techtalk] Munging and Wrapping - Thunderbird and Gmail web interface results

Elwing elwing at elwing.org
Mon Aug 3 15:52:25 UTC 2015

Here’s my information on Apple Mail:

Munging
1.  Clicking reply directs the reply to the poster (me)
2.  Clicking reply all directs the reply to the poster, and a CC to the list
3. No “reply to list” option for Apple Mail

Wrapping
(same behavior, but really annoying display - I suspect that could get annoying with multiple replies)
1.  Clicking reply directs the reply to the poster (me)
2.  Clicking reply all directs the reply to the poster, and a CC to the list
3. No “reply to list” option for Apple Mail

Minor annoyance on both, but with Apple mail, the .eml issue doesn’t exist.

On to testing Outlook 2016 for Mac...