[Techtalk] spanish speaking chixxor wanted please

Carla Schroder carla at bratgrrl.com
Tue Oct 14 21:16:36 UTC 2014

Hey all,

Will one of you good Spanish speakers please reply to Martha? Find out
what she needs and see if anyone here can give her a hand. I posted this
on Volunteers but there isn't much activity there-- thanks much!

Carla

note: Martha used Google translate is why her message is in English
note: Martha's email address is here