[Techtalk] Arduino Group?

Akkana Peck akkana at shallowsky.com
Mon Oct 6 16:40:53 UTC 2014

Count me in.

The courses list is still there if somebody wants to run an Arduino
course. I don't have time to organize one now but I'd be happy to
help, co-teach, mentor or participate in whatever way would be
helpful.

I think our Moodle instance is still there, too, if anyone wants
to figure out a way of using it usefully. Though personally I'd be
fine with email and IRC.

        ...Akkana