[Techtalk] Arduino Group?

Michelle Murrain michelle at murrain.net
Mon Oct 6 01:56:42 UTC 2014

Hi all,

All this talk about a C programming group made me think about whether anyone was interesting in diving into Arduino together? I'm basically a rank beginner - but I'm most interested in sensors.

Anyway, if that's of interest, let me know.

Oh, also, what about the courses list? I imagine that still exists...

Peace,
Michelle

Michelle Murrain
michelle at murrain.net

“The ability to simplify means to eliminate the unnecessary so that the necessary may speak.” (Hans Hofmann)

---