[Techtalk] Puppet Labs hiring Linux tech writer

Little Girl littlergirl at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 23:04:28 UTC 2014

Hey there,

Carla Schroder wrote:

> Puppet is a good company, and I know some of the people on the
> documentation team-- they're first-rate. The hiring person is very
> keen on diversity; they already have a good mixed staff and they
> want to keep it that way. If you are a good Linux sys and network
> admin, and a good tech writer, and aren't afraid of learning
> Puppet, then you should apply. They are based in Portland, OR and
> will consider remote workers, especially if you can demonstrate you
> already have good remote worker skillz. You know, like actually
> getting the work done, and making that extra bit of effort to build
> relationships with your co-workers.
>
> http://bit.ly/puppet-techwriter

I would give almost anything to be a paid technical writer
(seriously. I'd probably happily crawl miles through broken glass to
land a gig like that since it's what I was born to do), but sadly that
link doesn't pass muster with URL Void.

The URL Void main link:

http://www.urlvoid.com/

The result of my URL Void scan of your link:

http://www.urlvoid.com/scan/bit.ly/

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.