[Techtalk] Plug/request for topics for *nix tip of the day

Miriam English mim at miriam-english.org
Wed Oct 23 03:54:43 UTC 2013

That'd be great. No doubt there are many people who will benefit from
Linux tips -- I certainly do.

I just re-read my earlier reply and realised it wasn't clear that I'm
not actually associated with LOST. I simply stumbled across it one day.
By the look of some of the tips it seems to have been around for a long
time and appears to have originated from a Linux users' group in India.

Best wishes,

	- Miriam