[Techtalk] implementing HTTPS-only sitewide

Tracey tclark77 at tlcnet.info
Fri Sep 7 13:56:55 UTC 2012

On 09/06/2012 11:01 AM, Carla Schroder wrote:
> I'm also dealing with the pain of Apache config files complicated by
> WHM/CPanel, which have their own special set of overlapping config
> files. Gee how I love "helpful" GUIs :)

Oh hai, that's where I work :D I used to be in Technical Support, but
now I'm in QA.

I just wanted to mention that if you need it, you have free support
available directly through cPanel Inc. through links in WHM. If you
don't have WHM access, you can open up a ticket via our website
www.cpanel.net. Our techs are very good and the customer service aspect
is also good. I don't just say that because I work here, I know the guys
& gals down there :)

Tracey C