[Techtalk] Dazzle DCV100

Billie Walsh bilwalsh at swbell.net
Thu Sep 22 20:49:52 UTC 2011

I really haven't played with it a whole lot. I generally use it in
Windows with Pinnacle software but got to wondering if it would work
with Linux. I did the usual Google thing but there were so many results
that didn't answer my specific question at the time I thought I would
ask if anyone had ever got one working.

It's not a high priority issue for me. Just a curiosity thing. As time
permits I'll work on it.

Now I at least know it can be done, so.............