[Techtalk] dokuwiki user logging

Meryll Larkin mll at alwanza.com
Thu Mar 10 07:01:56 UTC 2011

Used the logstats plugin
Made a custom perl script to parse the log and send daily reports by cron
Made a custom shell script to rotate the logs
Works great.

My custom report displays
date | userlogin | page accessed in url format

which is what the web dev wanted.

It would not have worked to tweak the apache logs because the login is part
of dokuwiki and credentials are not passed to apache.

Meryll