[Techtalk] What distro?

Figaro ynegorp at charter.net
Sun Oct 17 15:01:04 UTC 2010

Have you looked at aptosid?
Was sidux.
Very actice dev. groups, fast support (though often kind of touchy... old
fashioned "torchy if not asked with due supplication), rolling release,
liveCD/DVD images, very well tweaked user interfaces. KDE, Fluxbox
stock... anything else as usual in Debian just an apt-get away!
http://www.aptosid.com/
Thank you,
matthew