[Techtalk] OpenVPN on OS X using Keychain - need testers

Elwing elwing at elwing.org
Fri May 7 13:53:19 UTC 2010

Does anyone use OpenVPN for a remote access solution?  My husband created a patch for OpenVPN that will allow it to use Keychain (and by extension any smartcards/tokens that support Keychain), but the OpenVPN group is hesitant to take the patch without testing.  There's only the two of us and a few friends who can test, so I'm trying to get the word out to people who may be interested.  The only requirement is that you need to be running OS X and be willing to download git and gcc to compile code.

Please let me know if you're interested in helping and I'll send along the details and instructions and where to report any bugs.

Thanks!
elwing