[Techtalk] periodic loud hard drive noise--solved

Anne Wainwright anotheranne at fables.co.za
Sun Jan 24 10:18:39 UTC 2010

Instant karma!

Needing an extra computer at business to cope with seasonal one-month
rush in Feb I dragged out trusty pentium 200-MMX from the undertable
museum to find the hd clapped and making noises. It was alright last
time I used it playing with slackware. Now formatting with win2000 and
hoping it will last for Feb. If that doesn't go I'll try R.I.P o/w off
to the computer graveyard :(

happy Sunday all.
Anne